View Single Post
Old 06.18.2011, 04:56 AM   #64
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
I have big expectations on this track (and the whole album) after having read many positive opinions on it, so i don't wanna ruin the fun listening to this MP3, although i admit it's tempting. I'll be stoic and wait for the LP (or at least i'll try hard).

That's exactly the point.
I was about to write another post to make what I meant clearer (expecially the "don't complain" part in my post, which could have been interpreted like "don't complain if you click, listen, and don't like it coz I warned you it would suck" ), but looks like there's no need, hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
whoops. I guess another thread was a waste....

ah, no problem, I think not everyone on the board has been keeping track of the content in this thread, yours is more "explicit" hehe....
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|