Thread: Grass Widow
View Single Post
Old 11.25.2010, 02:54 PM   #11
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
Wow! I just checked out 'Fried Egg' and I'm hooked. I'll be ordering their album with my next Kill Rock Stars order. Thanks, man.

you too

I have Shadow on near constant repeat, that fucking vocal harmony/chorus on the bridge hits me in a sweet spot, stopping me dead in my tracks..

I don't know if this music makes me overjoyed or sorrow-stricken, but either way I am hooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I saw them opening for Naked on The Vague and instantly loved them. These girls have some real subtlety to their songwriting. And their drummer especially is a treat.

yes, she is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples

want to see in person

much stronger,dynamic stage show than the albums capture..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stijn
The threeway vocal harmonies are so great.

I should give the last one another spin

superb, and I will check it out. I got some tunes from all the albums but not all of the albums..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
I like, I like!
Thanks for the recommendation!

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to hevusa again.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|