View Single Post
Old 12.23.2017, 11:32 PM   #1883
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you feel sorry for adam?? lolololololol

i feel sorry for hannah’s student she’s gonna fuck

hannah’s mom is the mom in freaks & geeks which made me laugh so much throughout. i don’t really like her character though. she’s too nice/fucking stupid

an yeah elijah was likeable but he ddoesn’t really feature till the later seasons so i didnt wanna mention him to you when you started. he was one of the most decent people in that thing and made me laugh often.

i liked jessa sure— she’s the kind of crazy i have a history with ha ha ha. slightly mental hippy chick.

oh, i forgot when she was married to jeff! from the IT crowd! lolololololol. completely forgot that.

dunham is a good writer but my problem is that she makes her character hotter shit than she actually is. i mean in real life that person is a 0 but here magically ooooh she’s supposed to be great and people swooning over her and wanting to be her friend.

no fuckin way lolol.

but hey, delusion makes for many a tale.

I don’t feel sorry for Adam. It’s just that I was invested in he character and instead of closure with him and Hannah — who in my mind were the show’s protagonists throughout — I got nada and a bunch of breastfeeding bullshit.

We’ve established that I love Adam and want to be friends with him. He actually reminds me a *lot* of my undergrad best friend — an art major (sculpture, obviously) — who really had a similar approach to just about everything but was more insufferable and flaky... which is why we are no longer friends.

I agree to some extent about Hannah/hotness, but have you never met a non-traditional looking woman who just by the sheer force of her personality kind of *became* hot, and was coveted by pretty much every guy they knew? Because I have. The ex I speak of was like that. Except she was really hot... just not hot in a traditional way... and Hannah is just... ehhh... y’know... I don’t want to be mean, but the words “Hubchback of Norte Dame” doesn’t NOT come to mind. (That’s mean)

The Jessas I’ve known have hated me and then grudgingly liked me and then believed themselves to be closer friends of mine than I would ever want. I lived with a very Jessaesque girl as a roommate for a couple years. I’d never have a chance in hell with that kind particular kind of crazy girl though.

I will mourn Adam silently if you don’t care to join me. *Huff!*
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|