View Single Post
Old 04.08.2010, 05:56 PM   #12
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
To mark the occasion of this very special anniversary, today I sat on the window sill in my bedroom and stared at the world passing by. At one point Kurt's face appeared in the form of ghostly reflection on the window. ''Hi'' said he, to which I replied ''Hi Kurt, I'm grieving because this is the 16th year you've been dead''. Today being a very sunny day, and because of the particularly sombre mood brought by this, like I said, special occasion, I didn't immediatly notice the spectral, Kurt-like visage on the mirror turning into an exasperated, fading contraction that, I swear, muttered: '' Oh for fuck's sake, not another thread about my-very-dead-self on THAT forum!!''.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|