View Single Post
Old 10.23.2009, 04:46 PM   #102
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
just woke up. oh man...almost miss my flight this morning....running I was, running! what an after party! 4 a clock in the morning still in the club somewhere in Brussels. metlook nice meeting you and only one word for you. Respect! nice meeting you Martin, real gent! how come EvdWee never turned up, same SY2004 and Trasher02???

yeah there's something with my recording as well Martin. I don't know if it was because I've recorded it on low gain or what, but it sounds like drums and Kim's mic is upfront then everything else and it's kinda "bassy" as well. I see if I can edit it somehow. it is listenable even like that though. I was standing quite in front in the middle.

so was that guy on stage filming you Jef??? nice to see you, hahahaha. will you put any snippets on YouTube???

I think sound was good, some mistakes in songs there and there, but it is normal. Steve is the man, I have to say it again. great drummer. Kim in very good form. Lee played some great "quiet minimal skronk" on new ones. why Thurston wasn't freaking out like he knows. or I'm not lucky or he's getting older, hehehe. 2 last concerts I've seen, there was no Thurston amps climbing and shit..

higlights of the concert for me was definitely DV'69 and Stereo Sanctity (finally I got to hear it live for a first time). then Massage The History and The Sprawl (I've seen it lots of times, but it is one of their finest, so I never get bored). actually it was nice to hear the whole new album live. Antenna, What We Know, No Way sounded great live. I love Malibu Gas Station on the album, but I didn't like it live, not that it's bad song live, but I was waiting for that noise, just before the end of the song, but they couldn't do it way it sounds on the album.

going listen to the concert so I can make better review.

Belgium people are very nice and friendly, from what I've experienced. I still don't understand that french/flamish thing, hahahaha. Brussels is nice, definitely going back sometime. I was expecting it to be bit cheaper, but probably because it was city centre prices.

oh and I love yr. bear. love it. starting 5.2% and upwards. great!

you forgot put What We Know on your setlist SY2004.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|