View Single Post
Old 02.04.2012, 03:22 PM   #1
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I got to know these two amazing artists through Boris. I am so glad I did. I first found out about Michio, when I went to see Boris. I was standing right in front of him. Rocking out to Boris was fun, but then this drunk guy next to me yelled "yeah!" turned to me and we high fived each other. Which then he proceeded to lean to me and point at Michio and scream his name to me. I was so thankful he did, Michio was melting my face with his sweet licks. Then, I heard about Ai Aso, through a split with Wata. Ever since, I've been listening to Ai Aso's Chamomille Pool, and Lavender Edition. And Michio's Sunset notes.

Anyways. I haven't been able to stop listening. Their sweet guitars and Ai's soft distinct voice are just the most relaxing thing ever.

and...lastly. Lavender Edition is probably my 2nd favorite record ever, right after EVOL.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|