View Single Post
Old 02.12.2008, 04:01 AM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
He's talking more than a little bit of sense, in my opinion. The media and politicians who are lambasting him have a vested interest in appealing to the "little Englander" section of society, and are thus blind to anything sensible that involves embracing anything other than WASP attitudes.

I'd say that he's calling for more understanding and acceptance of prominent non-Christian belief systems by the people who are running the nation, which, if we are to all live together in a tolerant society, is a pretty desirable situation, wouldn't you say?

i see. i went to read the guardian after i read your post.

that washington post bitch-- the washington post is going to the shitter i think-- i mean... very misleading opinion article she wrote. more & more, unfortunately, fox news is the journalistic standard of all media.

i checked the guardian: "He was not proposing, he said, to introduce sharia as a "parallel jurisdiction" and insisted there could be no "blank cheques" regarding the status of women and their liberties. He did, however, repeat his assertion that certain provisions of sharia were already recognised by society and that this could be extended to other areas."

see that WAPO skank said that there was gonna be an "evisceration" of the british legal system.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|