View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 02:46 PM   #29
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
I think Kegmama is secretly unable to walk past a steamed up mirror without drawing a picture of a daisy on it.

I think Moshe likes to spend twenty minutes each evening alone looking through his "Now That's What I Call Music" CD sleeve collection
(He doesn't own the CDs, only the sleeves, which he has stolen to order from the Exeter branch of HMV).

I think nicfit secretly likes to paint his toenails with the faces of his enemies.

I think _slavo_ secretly likes to dress in a wetsuit and fill it with yorkshire pudding batter.

I am pretty much certain that atsonicpark likes to dress kittens in G I Joe uniforms that he has made himself.

I suspect that ploesj likes to move things around in people's living rooms when they are not looking.

And I have an inkling that, when she eats alone, Nefeli enjoys eating her pudding before the main course.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|