View Single Post
Old 05.11.2006, 09:01 AM   #11
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
i went to the early show. got there about an hour early so was like fourth in line. ended up with a great seat about two feet in front of jim. for a guy who's like three feet tall, he has the most beautiful eyes. loved the intimacy of the whole thing. i'm not a huge noise fan and would never buy a recording of the show to listen to, but i really enjoyed the performance art aspect of it. i don't think it would have been the same had i been really far away looking at it on a stage.

thurston came out and didn't say a word. nobody clapped when he came out. it was complete silence. then at the end all he did was introduce jim and then walked out. kind of strange since he's usually so charismatic, but interesting nonetheless. nice experience for $10.
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|