View Single Post
Old 05.11.2006, 12:50 AM   #7
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Pretty fucking sweet... I saw the first set and it was Thurston Moore and Jim O'rourke. Thurston played guitar and Jim played PREPARED MOTHERFUCKIN' PIANO!!!

It was hot shit, with lots of sensititivity and thurston rocking the tiny sounding intricate shit, and the well-aimed feedback, and Jim responding in kind with extremely well thought accents and an occasional repetitive melody.

I'm tired right now, so I can't give a real specific rundown. They played three "songs" and it was a nice solid like 45 minutes. Very fucking good. One of the more responsive and intimate sets I've seen thurston play.
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|