View Single Post
Old 12.02.2018, 10:41 AM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel
Boxing: a Darwinism esque laso also used to cull the poor, gang members, drug dealers etc into something twats like me can laugh at. How does one talk about it intellectually?

Dave: 'wow he really punched him hard in the face there'
Bob: 'anar bruv, almost snapped his face in two'
Dave: 'Cock'
Bob: 'lol'

Every time I hear Tyson Fury put on his best American-hype-machine act with his Yorkshire accent I get suicidal at the cringe. Then I see legendary douchey's like Hugh Jackman ringside at cage fights and think to myself, yea. It's the loud/quiet dynamic in life form. These people are utterly necessary. *sigh

I used to watch iron Mike way back when seeing grown men beat each other up was wondrous and cool. The guy was a freak, a big rapey punchey freak and he did the rapey punchey thing better than all the other circus freaks. More like an animal. Not that it matters since I would've been at an age where eating oxo cubes was also cool, like boxing.

well, if you've ever tried, you realize it's *really* difficult to do it well. requires strength, speed, technique, intelligence, and yeah it reduces your intelligence the more you do it, but seriously, everyone dies in the end.

i tried it a while till i my head got rattled, and i realized that was not a good career path for me. (lol)

yorkshire accent: you talking about his lisp? ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|