View Single Post
Old 10.18.2009, 06:20 PM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
You mean, Back to the Front and that live one I forgot the name of? I mean, they're just Beefheart songs without Beefheart (sometimes vocalless, sometimes John French does the vocals), they're probably worth listening to. I mean, it's still great music. No new surprises though. Or are you talking about Mallard? Yeah, some of that stuff's okay. Haha.

An album I always found really interesting was John French's "O Solo Drummo", it's just Beefheart songs recorded on drums. That's it. It's like an 80 minute drum album, recorded on tons of mics, so it really has the best drum sound you'll ever hear too. Seek that out, if you're into drums.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|