Thread: ATP festival!
View Single Post
Old 12.15.2006, 09:18 AM   #287
o o o
the destroyed room

o o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asseso o o kicks all y'all's asses
i'm sure i would have enjoyed more NWW in other conditions. as i wrote, i was on one corner of the big room, near the lighted bar, with my chaletmates who did not seem too interested in the concert (they had just met some friends of theirs and were discussing with them). i could barely see what was going on the stage. well, i learned a lesson: for the following concerts, when i was with them, i would go alone near the stage while they preferred to stay in the back.

my enjoyment of the skaters was largely ruined by the fact that i did not notice they were on stage. i thought they were just playing a tape as introduction just before coming on stage and starting (the few things i have heard from them, seemed to me more noisy or more agressive, less ambient). so i was there, waiting for them to come and thinking "hey, this tape is nice! it will be a great concert!" then the "tape" stopped, and i saw them standing up. all of this sounds really silly, i know.
o o o is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|