View Single Post
Old 11.09.2010, 03:40 AM   #353
loubarret
expwy. to yr skull

loubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's assesloubarret kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, the new oh sees is alright, I listened to it probably 10 times the first week I had it but got bored with it... they're a consistent band, though I wish they'd mix their sound up a bit more. This is like the 10th album I've heard by them, and it's not bad at all, but it's a bit safe...
Well yeah, I find it way better then help but yeah their sound is showing it first damages(lucky enough the album is only something like 30 minutes). Mostly I prefer the way more lo-fi'er stuff like The Hounds Of Foggy Notion and master bedroom but I personally was really surprised by warm slime even one more album in that style would get to much.

New Slaves kind of irritated me at first but grew on me a bit, it's not that amazing but decent work. As like you I love their ep's way more.
loubarret is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|