Thread: Grinderman!
View Single Post
Old 10.04.2010, 08:31 AM   #12
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I finally got the new album last week and itīs just Great!!!! First time I listened it, I didnīt know, do I like it or not. But it hit me totally second time!!! Itīs little bit different than the first one.

I made the comparison to the Birthday party and now I say that if the both band were plants, they grow on the same ground but are different plants, maybe relatives. And that ground is mean, twisted blues. I think both bands have same attitude: make own kind of blues based music with big feelings!!!

I think it was very good idea from Nick Cave to put up Grinderman, because it has done good also to Bad Seeds. I like Abatoir Blues/Lyre Of Orpheus a lot, but I think there is something stale. After exellent Grinderman album the Bad Seeds also made excellent Dig Lazarus Dig, that sounds to me musc fresher that Abatoir/Lyre.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|