Thread: What was the...
View Single Post
Old 08.13.2010, 03:23 AM   #16
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
where have you been? its no secret that I adore both s-k and the dead even more so, though I have been listening to s-k for a few years more than the dead, but the dead more than dominate my music collection. Half those 25 gigs are dead soundboards.. but I have seen s-k 10 times..

i saw SK back in 2005 and it was amazing, but they broke up really soon afterwards. The Grateful Dead is more a band from my childhood, my parents were deadheads and actually went to the same grateful dead show as teenagers but didn't meet, my dad has every grateful dead record ever, is a massive collection.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|