View Single Post
Old 03.01.2019, 12:14 PM   #3
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i don’t use social media (dinosaur, i know) but im twisted up inside trying to keep my mouth shut about dropping out of school to make it in the music business...

in an age when you can get cheap part time community college credit to learn to use a recording studio and other useful technical skills...

idk man! quit completely?

the economy is no longer kind to the uneducated.... and artists always need a side gig

also your classmates can be your network and provide the fb/ig likes... and college bars parties etc provide the scene.

might be good heroics provided that she sets a reasonable stop loss on that trade but not for too long.

was reading about the great andrew hill and he did a long stint of university teaching late in life

a little schooling goes a long waaaaayyyyy... community college ftw, son. i mean daughter? lmao. anyway hedge that bet a little with a touch of prudence. it’s not a lack of faith and might actually enable the music career.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|