Thread: SMEGMA
View Single Post
Old 09.18.2007, 01:53 AM   #29
golden child
expwy. to yr skull

golden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's assesgolden child kicks all y'all's asses
dudes may be into the recent surge in smegma activity, new lp/cd called "33 1/3" out on important records. "the smell remains the same" lp out soon on anarchymoon + ive heard rumors of hanson reissuing "smell the remains". "pigs for lepers" and "nattering naybombs of negativity" (which includes the "morass" cassette) have both been reissued on cd by harbinger sound, with more lined up i think. i am likely forgetting some things aswell... bunch of collabs also, cd with jazzkammer, lp with metalux and carlos giffoni, and one other with a huge lineup of jammers. was gonna mention something else but my stoned mind forget.

anyone gots early smegma vhs tapes or cassettes, i want em!