View Single Post
Old 03.01.2016, 03:52 PM   #88
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
more bs from you

i entirely dismissed the allegation - as if i didnt consider it and look at all available evidence.

you idiots assumed there would be a trail, now that i pointed out there isnt im being accused of what, not considering her side of the story fairly or something?

i did and thats what leads me to believe shes a lair.

i refuse to accept her false allegation designed to smear and get revenge on a real artist, actual rape victim and innocent man.

sorry, deciding that "it could be true" is what leads to an innocent persons career and life being ruined. which some of you are happy to see happen for the cheap emotional thrill and sense of self righteous anger you have.

idiots.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

and dont pretend the legal system is what it used to be before the 1950s because it just isnt.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|