View Single Post
Old 04.12.2010, 10:41 PM   #24
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I like Kurt. He was kind of a selfish person, and obviously insane, but I appreciate how sloppy and abrasive and interesting his guitar playing was, and he had a real knack for creative, strange melodies. To think that Nirvana ever existed in a mainstream context is pretty insane, especially given today's landscapes -- where are today's Nirvanas?

I think my biggest problem I had with Kurt was all the biographies I read on him when I was 14, talking about him spitting in fan's faces, raping turtles with pencils, shit like that. But, really, I'm able now to listen to music without associating the person with the music they create, so I gotta give him a nod, especially MUDDY BANKS, what an album..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|