View Single Post
Old 12.27.2014, 03:48 AM   #46129
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Never heard Skillrex. Put them on. Perhaps the worst music I've ever heard in my life. No exaggeration. To be kind, I tried out three songs, but I soon begged God to strike me deaf.

I'm now listening to "Lucky Man." While I think prog rock is an unfortunate genre and responsible for the most tedious, unlistenable music ever made, and this ELP song really does suck, it is glorious after that Skillrex shit, which sucks on a level that frightens me to think about.

Not to worry you, Mortte, but I do wonder about the mental-health of Skillrex fans.

And then there's Kate, and I am grateful beyond words to be alive with the ability to hear sounds.
You´re absolutely right about Skrillex (well he´s got one tune that´s quite listenable, but even that doesn´t make me cheer). I´m not worried about my sons mental health. I listened Ummagumma at the age of his and I think my parents were then worried about my mental health. And I think many will be worried about mental health of those (like me) who listens Thurston´s improvisations. I´m not of course right person to say anything about my mental health, but anyway my life is quite ok, I have been in work most of my lifetime, not using drugs etc.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|