View Single Post
Old 05.06.2007, 08:48 PM   #8
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha, this is hilarious. i've had a brief stint in local politics of a kind, and i can say with knowledge that the political world is the nastiest most festering little hellhole in the planet and i'm definitely not cut out for it. i'd rather sniff assholes for a living.

ha. but on the subject of legalizing weed-- i don't like weed, makes me paranoid, i can't concentrate, and look at what it's done to some people. but i would make it totally legal and regulated, so that quality could be guaranteed, just like liquor. prohibition only leads to increased crime, doubtful quality, moldy & shitty weed, scams of all kinds, cancerous substances, getting ripped off, and outrageous prices-- and who needs that shit for something you could safely grow on your windowsill just like mint? (well, not really but... it's a frikking vegetable).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|