View Single Post
Old 04.03.2007, 05:42 PM   #797
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Can I ask a huge favour? I suppose I can, but would someone please consider doing me a huge favour? If you click on THIS LINK You will find yourself directed to a download for NED'S ATOMIC DUSTBIN, live in 1990. I'm desperate for this show, because the Neds were total class, but the show is on rapidshare, which never allows me to download. Knowing how close that bootleg is, and not being able to get to it, is cracking me up.

So, would someone please dowload the show and then upload in, maybe in badongo? If you were to do this, you'd recieve my eternal gratitude. If you were to do it and give me a postal address, you'd recieve not only my eternal gratitude but also package containing a few concerts from my bootleg collection, a used train ticket*, an unused Pakistani postal stamp and a freebie Wirral Council pen.

And a bar of honey milk chocolate, if you wish. Let me know about that one.

Thanks in advance.

* Liverpool - Manchester or Chester - Hooton. You decide.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|