View Single Post
Old 04.12.2006, 06:38 PM   #69
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i can believe people still buy into that stupidity

NOBODY GETS POOR FROM "ILLEGAL" DOWNLOADING!!!!

for proof, try and research who are the most downloaded artists and then compare to the best selling artists

yet, buying albums instead of downloading is something way better because it requires EFFORT from both parts. from the artist/labels by putting together the best product possible and from the fans by caring about those things enough to spend money on them. i like covers, i like discs, i like all that stuff; if you don't, well that's your problem, i for once, appreciate a record with printed covers and liner notes and packaged in shrink wrapped more than some clutter in my hard drive i will burn into a mass produced, unadorned cd-r

and about the tape trading, it also requires effort, i still have a couple of dubbed tapes i had, and they required time to be recorded (not to mention getting or improvising the equipment needed for that), time to be marked, and time to make the artwork; it wasn't clicking on some machine and having a disc in 20 minutes tops, looking all pale and crappy.

and don't get me started on mixtapes/mixcds...apples and oranges, man
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|