View Single Post
Old 02.24.2019, 09:31 PM   #2465
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Also, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I’m pretty sure black people are still “the N-word.” Only people I can recall recently being criminally punished on trumped up charges are black civilians.

The difference?

IF the Tambor accusations — from Walter and his assistant on TP and the four or five others who’ve spoken up — then he *resigned by choice from his successful TV show and went to one of his other succesful TV shows,* the poor baby.

Those black men?
Yeah, they were gunned down in the street for no reason. En masse. In record numbers, all across the country.

The resulting nonviolent resistance movement? Black Lives Matter? Yeah, it’s considered domestic terrorism by right-wingers and police.

SURE IS THE SAME SITUATION, AMIRITE?

yes, “liberals” (false label) are starting to behave the same way as the old racists. not is the same criminal way but in the same mode of thought.

treating people as classes not as individuals.

yep. this is my complaint.

it’s a slow descent, but i smell it

i understand the historical reasons, the fighting fire with fire, i do

but it does not bode well for reason. nope. political expediency comes first.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|