View Single Post
Old 02.13.2014, 03:46 PM   #36482
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
^^^ hahahaha yeah...

my brother in law's great grandfather was sent here for stealing a straight razor and a loaf of bread. OFF YOU GO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
however, noone is allowed to call a kid, stupid.
messes with their head more than it should.

while discussing this last night, my wife told me that she called the boy a "dumbshit" the other day. "dumbshit" isn't a term of endearment too, is it?

I'm livid. he's 10 1/2 months old, and well-able to comprehend what's being said to him, even if "dumbshit" is just now entering his lexicon.

typically, I would never discuss this much of "real life" here, but I'm losing it. I can't really FaceSpace this shit, because of family, and there's really no-one else to talk to.

sorry for the venting.

I've been up since 5am looking for jobs in Brisbane. I could use some communal magic. wish me well.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|