View Single Post
Old 11.19.2019, 10:38 AM   #52001
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i dont know this “everyone” that you speak of. i think there’s a thread about it here actually, and as i recall opinions were divided. who cares though? i mean... i don’t like it because other people like it... anyone who does that is an idiot. i just like what i like and my tastes change with time and that’s life. what’s interesting for me is to hear other people’s explanations.

anyway joy division was a great band, no doubt. but my problem with them now is i can always hear the hangman. i mean this constant drive towards depression and self obliteration that promptly tires me the fuck out.

new order was a great reinvention, and has a much larger output and were in more ways defining of their era. yes they at times made some horrendous unlistenable disco, but their best stuff i can listen to all day in every possible remix and not feel like i drank a bad batch of kombucha and now need medicine.

So I spend too much time on twitter. Leamealone
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|