View Single Post
Old 08.10.2010, 08:06 PM   #2103
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

ADVENTURES OF LITTLE RALPH.

Okay, why the FUCK have I never heard of this game? There's not a lot of info about it on the net. It's a ps1 side scrolling hack n slash game, and it's an 18mb download. 8 levels. And guess what? After one playthrough (which took a while; BRILLIANT, challenging gameplay), this is easily one of my favorite games ever. This might be better than Symphony of the Night and Umiharakawase Shun, as far as AMAZING ps1 2D sidescrolling games go. Do whatever you can to get this game. The most underrated game of all time? Has to be..

That reminds me.. game sizes.. I heard once Ikaruga is only like 35mb uncompressed.. isn't that weird? I recently downloaded Raiden Deluxe and it was only like 10mb.. fucking crazy.

Just beat this a few days ago:

One of the most badass games ever, a bit too easy though. I beat the whole game in 20 minutes, but man, what a fucking 20 minutes..

Has anyone played D?

I've been meaning to forever -- yeah, I know it came out 15 years ago, and was something of a marvel at the time, but it's kinda fallen into obscurity since then.. a shame, since Warp is one of the most amazing game companies ever.. they even made condoms.. anyway, something about this game has always intrigued me but I've never played it.. it's only $7.. 3 disc game I think.. weird.. any thoughts?

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|