View Single Post
Old 03.29.2009, 10:38 PM   #34
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Monday, 30 March 2009

SENSATIONAL FIX ZINE #2 ‘noise’

while continuing work with michael morley on his zine in the series - planned for july 2009, to coincide with his european solo tour as GATE - i just invited a next group of thirteen artists from the SENSATIONAL FIX exhibition to contribute a double page to a second compilation zine titled: SENSATIONAL FIX ZINE #2 ‘noise’.

until they confirm their participation i cannot tell you the names, but while writing this entry, i got the first confirmation in from marco fusinato. thanks, marco!

now that i'm seriously continuing the series i think it's fair that you could subscribe to it. i cannot fix the prices of all zines to the same as for #1, as it depends on the number of pages, colour vs black and white, if it contains a DVD (as planned for morley's) etc. how much it should go for to cover production cost and continue the series. but i could guarantee the lowest possible prices as - again - we're not innit for the money.

thanks for your continuous support. subscribe now to sensationalfix@yahoo.com and be assured to receive your future copies of SENSATIONAL FIX ZINE.

Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|