View Single Post
Old 02.04.2013, 07:00 PM   #34909
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Now I call Jacob to come forth. He is a little nervous because he hopes that he's not gay! I mean, he's got fabulous abs, but he's hoping that doesn't mean he's gay! I could read his thoughts so I say to Jacob,

"Don't worry my precious one....you are not Gay like Edward."

"Whew! Thank Goodness!" Jacob says with relief!

"However my sweet love" I say to Jacob Sternly...."You thought you were in love with Bella, but the truth is, that's not real love. It's only puppy love infatuation. It happens to all the boys as they grow up and learn how to become a man. You love a challenge & Bella gave you just that! She was a challenge that you needed to conquer in order for you to finally feel like a MAN! Thats totally understandable my love, but it's not real love."

I then pull Jacob closer to me, looking up at his beautiful face, as I rub my hands on his chest down to his abs, softly caressing him. Jacob looks into my eyes, ready to kiss me. He comes closer to my lips and I feel the sexual tension between us. I start to lean in closer to kiss him back but I suddenly stopped and said
"WAIT! Jacob....this is not our time yet baby. I know you love me, and I am the one Woman, that is able to turn you into the man that you want to be. I am that woman that you will conquer one day & teach you everything you need to know about being a Man...but for right now my love, you have to wait one more year until you turn 18 and legal. Will you wait one more year for me my love?"
I speak softly to Jacob close to his lips as I ask him that question....I feel his heart beating harder. I caress his face, and put my fingers to caress his lips, sensuallly.
"One day, those lips will be mine baby....I promise you this!" I whisper to him in the most intense feeling.
"But for now....You're just going to have to wait one more year for me. This is going to be a tough test for you, but I believe in you! I know you can wait another year for me, so do as I say baby. I promise I will come back for you! But for now, you must go into hiding for a year and not come back!"
Then I cup my hands around his beautiful face and give him a soft kiss on his cheek."NOW GO MY LOVE! GO!"

Jacob transforms into a wolf again and runs off deep into the woods.....he was never seen again....

Now it is just Bella. She is standing there, scared, confused, lost, vulnerable, and on the verge of tears.
"Bella my sweet love" I say as I slowly walk towards her.
"You my sweet love....I am what you have been looking for. You wanted true love, but you were looking in all of the wrong places. I have been here as your Angel, watching over you this whole time my sweet baby. I have been waiting for this day for a very long time Bella!"
Bella looks at me with her vulnerable face. She doesn't know what to say. She's in such a confused state of mind. So I walk over to her, put her hair behind her ears, as I run my hands down her neck slowly, until I reach my hands over her chest, and rest my hands on where her heart is. I can feel her heart beating out of her chest as she begins to breathe heavier.
"Shhh....don't worry my love....I am your true love." I whisper softly to her as to not scare her.
Bella then submits and slowly wraps her hands around my soft & petite feminine waist. She pulls me in closer to her, I start to run my hands from her chest, & start to caress the back of her back with my fingernails, slowly tittililating her senses as her soft skin starts to get goosebumps all over. She looks deeply into my eyes, and all I see is pure beauty in front of me. Within that moment, I slowly lean in to kiss her soft lips.....it was a very slow and sensual kiss at first, but as Bella started feeling more comfortable as she felt my soft lips on hers, she started to pull me in closer and kiss me more passionately. I grab her hair and kiss her deeply full of passion. I bite her lower lip softly then, I stop. Bella slowly opens her eyes, after the most passionate kiss she has ever experienced, and says to me

"Baby, you are the one I have been looking for this whole time!" As she Sighs, She leans in to kiss me again, as if kissing me as become insatiable!!!
I pull back and say "Bella my love, how does it feel be to be a lesbian? Isn't it great?"
Bella jumps on me, as she wraps her legs around me and starts laughing of happiness, as I almost fall over, but I don't. I carry her and we both started laughing!
"You are sooo silly baby! I love you so much!" Bella yells with excitement!

"I love you too Beautiful.......now.....let's get away from this horrid place full of bad memories! Escape with me Bella! I'm going to take you away from here and from now on, you will never be heartbroken again!" I happily say to her.

Then she hops on my back as I use my Ninja Skills to fly across the sky to take her to a secret special place.
"Wait!" Bell abruptly says.
"What happens a year later when Jacob turns 18??"
I Sigh and say, "Bella.....tomorrow isn't even here yet, let's just live in the moment....I love you baby....now let's get out of here!"

Then off we fly across the midnight sky to our secret love escape island..........to be continued............

Tila Tequila Ninja In the Night.......5th Saga!
Written by: Tila.. AKA Ninja of the Night!

dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|