View Single Post
Old 05.01.2011, 05:34 PM   #26489
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I know how bad smokes are suchfriends and I have tried to quit many times and failed. However, you smoke weed so I don't think you should be talking much. Despite the benefits that tobacco certainly doesn't have, and perhaps certain chemicals that aren't added (which you can't be sure of in most parts of the world, as samples of illegal weed have shown the craziest of things) smoking weed is also inhaling carbon monoxide. Of course most people don't do that 20 times a day, I don't smoke that much either.

And btw, I was talking about non-smokers. They can choose not to start.

As a smoker, I pay a lot of money for my addiction, 75% of which is tax. I am informed and aware of the dangers. Now, people have no choice about the carbon monoxide they breathe and are not as clearly informed about the chemicals and harmful substances added in their food.

I understand everyone is eager to jump into it and start accusing smokers of being the most horrible monsters on earth but seriously.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|