View Single Post
Old 10.03.2020, 02:14 AM   #52
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
There have been some new songs uploaded to Thurston Moore's Bandcamp earlier today (or in the last few days): "They Believe In Love", "Dreamers Work", and "Locomotives". In addition to these, "Calligraphy" is there as well. Are these the same versions you would find on "By The Fire"? I've been away from Thurston's material for a while, but will check this new album out especially after reading that some inspiration might come from Anne Waldman. Just don't want to buy tracks from Bandcamp if it's the same that's on the actual record. Finding out that Lasse Marhaug has participated either mixing or mastering this album sparks a great interest from me as well.

https://thurstonmooregroup.bandcamp.com/music

I still haven't heard the new album, but I' m pretty sure they're the same versions, HBJ. On Bandcamp, Thurston is basically selling By The Fire on a track-by-track basis only, for some reason.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|