View Single Post
Old 09.28.2014, 04:22 PM   #5701
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I know! Ever so slightly gutted I didn't go. It wasn't even sold out so I could've just gone up to Wembley and got a ticket there.

Although it was probably a bad choice of teams in terms of the NFL now, the Dolphins and the Raiders have quite a big cult support here among those who got into it in the 80s when it was first shown on uk tv. Although the Raiders then were obviously in LA rather than Oakland. I used to watch it with a friend from school. He was into the Raiders and I liked the Dolphins. We got really passionate about it even though neither of us had much of a clue about either team. Good times.
Yeah those were two of the best teams of the 80s.. only the fortywhinerz were better! I didnt realize those were also popular in UK at that time, so that explains why somehow either the raiders or dolphins always seem to be.sent to that London game..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|