View Single Post
Old 04.09.2010, 11:22 AM   #1
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
fUCKING hate it hate HATE HATE IT

Goddamn I HATE IT

My fiancee is a huge Lady gaga fanatic. HUGE.
She is playing a show in Houston on July 25th. According to all press releases, TIX went on sale today at 10:00 AM
Of course, this corpo bullshit really means that 2000 VIP tix went on pre-sale weeks ago, about 1000 SUPER VIP Tix went on sale weeks ago as well.
The price range was and is listed at
Super VIP - $250
VIP - $150
Reg loser seats - $49

I juist wanted two regular tix but when I tried to purchase them, from the Houston Toyota Center site, it said no tickets available AT 10:00 AM. the shit just went on sale and none were available.
BULLSHIT.
I got on stub hub and other such ticket re-sellers and, at 10:30 AM the $49 tickets are already selling starting at $250. TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY FUCKING DOLLARS.

I called up the Toyota Center people and they told me this BULLSHIT

"Oh, sir, on top of the pre-sale for the VIP and extra VIP tix, we had a pre-sale starting a week ago for anyone who had a CITIGroup bank account/check card"

FUCK this shit. I hate it so bad. I hate big corpo shows so fucking MUCH.
what this means is that any ticket re-seller in the city/county/state/nation with a citibank card bought up all the fucking tickets a week ago in mass bulk purchases. Now a sucka like me if he wants to do something great for his lady ahs to shell out $500 fucking dollars to go see a 90 minute pop show??????

God I hate this bullshit. HATE IT SO MUCH.

The most I ever paid for tickets ever was $100 each for two tix to see Tony Bennet, my girl's favorite singer ever ever. The show was nice but FUCK it was not worth no fucking $200.

I do not understand how fucking moron braindead square fucks can delude themselves into thinking paying hundreds of dollars to go see some fucking singer/band is worth it. Yet, the shit is sold out.
The fucking concert is not even for another 2 1/2 months!

I love SONIC YOUTH more thannearly anything, but I would never ever ever pay $100 to see them, much less the prices that ticket re-sellers fucking screw you with.

NOT WORTH IT, no matter who it is.

for $500 I better have some whore from Ticketmaster sucking my nutsac the entire show.

ARRRGGHHHH