View Single Post
Old 09.27.2015, 01:25 PM   #19085
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Bro.. timberlakes character cried before they killed that kid and kept saying "youre my boy youre my boy"

I just wanted to gank all they wallets

Ha ha. I kinda want to watch this shit now.

Timberlake's generally kind of a vag, but he is capable of transcending his image with the occasional bit of self-mockery (his Sean Parker was essentially a lazy, opportunistic "entrepreneur" version of.... Justin Timberlake; and in Llewyn Davis he took full comedic advantage of his own former pampered, preppy self-important brat image) ... So I can forgive him for quite a bit.

But Emile Hirsch... that little shit thinks he is just Joe Character Actor. Into The Wild would have been much more heartbreaking if I wasn't ready to kill the kid myself by the end. And he made my stomach turn in MILK (one of my favorite films of 2008) with his failed attempt to upstage or "out-character act" Sean Fucking Penn.

He needs to reel that ego in, or stick to movies like The Girl Next Door and.... this fucking abomination:

Severian is online now   |QUOTE AND REPLY|