View Single Post
Old 05.12.2015, 11:42 PM   #814
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
i must say that the new Earl is my fav from him now. i've been listening to it every day for the past few weeks. i love every song, the production is beautiful and Earl rides it so well. Doris has higher highs (Burgundy, Sunday, Chum), but I Don't Like Shit is a better listen from start to finish.

and "Solace", the 10 min track he put out a couple weeks ago is his most personal, touching statement to date. i like how direct he is on this one, as opposed to I Don't Like Shit which has a lot of abstract lyrics. "i got my grandmama's hands, i start to cry when i see 'em/ cuz they remind me of seein' her/ these the times that i needed her most cause i feel defeated". he admits he lacks confidence and is at a loss of friends cuz of what he's been going through too (Earl and Tyler aren't as close as they used to be anymore). amazing stuff.

i love how he's influenced by Jay Electronica and Andre 3000 now. back when he was 15 Eminem was his fav, his rhyme schemes were amazing but what he was actually rapping about was pretty much nonsense. now he's on his way to become one of hip-hop's greatest writers.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|