View Single Post
Old 07.23.2013, 11:13 AM   #3443
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I agree in terms of making games more entertaining and we always want to see the team we support improve, but I don't know if a change in division would result in any really significant leap in quality for the US, at least when it comes to major tournaments. As I said to Suchfiends, given the right group, the USA look like a solid last-16, quarter final side to me. That puts them at around the same level as England. Beyond that and you're talking about the level of teams like Germany, Brazil, Spain, Italy, Holland, Argentina, etc, which, I'm sure you'd agree, would take far more than a change in division to even come close to. If anything, considering the quality of your domestic league and the fact you've still not produced a world class player yet, I'd say the USA punches above its weight.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|