View Single Post
Old 04.02.2006, 12:46 AM   #34
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
please, i plead with everyone not to make me explain again that this board is essentially private property, but khchris' troll should be banned immediately. I know chabib has already stated how he feels about deleting posts, but the precedent needs to be made. I advocated the same policy on the old board in the case of impostor posters. (Imp-Posters)

on the subject of "divide & conquer" (see post above)
i'd like to elucidate further.
The coming abortion as a state's rights issue will cause a further rift in this country. (as planned)
I heard on the SNL news that some freak that pretends he's a vampire in Michigan is running for office. What a numbskull that asshole must be; his repugnant agenda plays right into the hand of the government's divide & conquer stratagem. I also heard that Pat Robertson once remarked that people that believe in UFOs should be stoned. Well, I would never in a million years support anything that ridiculously evil, but I will address their stupidity verbally.
I'll begin with Area 51 in Roswell, New Mexico. In the beginning it was probably unintentional, but what happened went down like this. Experimental aircraft containing chimpanzees crashed in the desert. Citizens discovered the wreckage. The government understandably had an anti-spy protocol & policy of secrecy about the program & denied knowledge of the crash. People mistook the simian carcasses for "alien" corpses & the subsequent silence from the government as a conspiracy. The government (doing what they do) seized this as a new opportunity to divide & conquer. Realizing that they could increase the number of people who believed in "space seed" or whatever by deliberately staging future sightings, they then launched a campaign of disinformation.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|