View Single Post
Old 04.09.2009, 12:31 PM   #53
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
nr.- real fans dont dismiss anything previous to soft bulletin as being non existent...and i have had many arguements to that point.. and sorry for being there a while ago when there was about 50 of us watching the flaming lips on a tuesday night in dublin and being blown away by them....jesus.... im 34 years old....and i cant do anything about that....you kids are a bit stroppy today arent we?

and mr bradley..... just an opinion, anything ive seen him being interviewed he comes accross as a guy who doent appeal to me..thats all... jesus...sorry guys.....

war at the mystics is so wonderful......im off to play with my bubble machine again......

ive been away from this board for a few days and it appears that my sense of humour has been washed away by the tides of time..... i will remain indignant.... as i was when i saw the first can concert.....do, do do do do do....do

im losing my edge..................