View Single Post
Old 11.15.2018, 07:44 PM   #53
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
In 2006 I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
If Billy is really going to do this, I wish he would take a page from the CURE tour and just play the first three albums in their entirety......and for the encore, come out and play "Drown."

If it were true in 2006, it probably still works today......except The Cure’s 2016 North America Tour had a different setlist EVERY NIGHT!!! Also, they only played -Friday I’m In Love- three times: ElPaso, Boise & one of two nights in Chicago. If the Pumpkins were to do something like that, it would be much easier for me to purchase a ticket and go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuhb
Cheers! Watching live footage of the recent tour, they sound super impressive. I remember reading that they made an effort to rehearse so that they were playing true to the albums, rather than reinterpreting and improvising.

The new material is fine, but goes off live https://youtu.be/7ckxo9rT3oI

I enjoyed the youtube vid......they might make a go if this tour, it could also fold up like a tent after a couple of cities.

Believed I shared this somewhere on here once before......3-4 years ago my cousin was in downtown New Brownsville’s, Texas taking some photos/video of her Jr High/High School aged daughters. Billy was also downtown shooting with a handheld and they struck up a brief conversation. Billy was documenting small town America for some projects he was working on......do any of you know what that ended up being?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|