View Single Post
Old 08.19.2013, 03:57 PM   #3674
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Have faith man. You should be supporting your manager. Especially so early on in the season.
he's not "my" manager. i'm not german and i've never been to munich. he's a manager-- who may be great or might just destroy everything that's good and holy in bayern. he neglects the defense, overdoses on midfielders, and hires tiny men (gotze, thiago).

just learned that javi martinez came back in sorry shape from playing for spain, so okay, it wasn't guardiola's doing he didn't play last weekend. but moving that mule back from midfield to defense is such a waste. yes he can play defense. but he was fucking *extraordinary* as a holding midfielder last year and now pep wants schweinsteiger to be alone there. hmmff...

anyway, bla bla bla. etc. i have feared pep from the start. i also know that heynckes had consolidated his formula and wasn't offering variations, so a change was needed-- but what a formula! so maybe it's a good thing in the long run though if it ain't broke don't fix it. if pep is only interested in transforming bayern into barça II then he deserves to go down in flames and i'll clap while he burns. but it's too soon to tell. i'm just saying, i'm beyond skeptical at this point, i'm straight-up suspicious.

anyway, if he fails, there's still jurgen klopp who likes fast, aggressive football and gets his team to punch way above its weight. haven't had the chance to watch dortmund yet (hopefully soon) but i'm looking forward to see how they've recovered from their personnel losses (sounds like they are doing fine without gotze-- hA!).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|