View Single Post
Old 08.27.2020, 06:47 AM   #12804
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I think it's more just a case of the club giving one player too much power. Understandable given that particular players's unquestionable brilliance but Barca once stood out as the very anti-thesis of that: a great team, a perfectly honed collective unit that's now descended into a Messi+10 circus.
i hear that, they are still taking about wanting to “build a team around messi” as if he were 21...

but what about the rest of the squad? piqué (33) busquets (32) alba (31) vidal (33), suárez (33), rakitic (32)? griezmann is a “new” hire at 29 and their “young” players are around age 26... except for démbélé (23) who didn’t play (was he injured or something?). they’re looking to the past not the future.

meanwhile, bayern fielded 19 year old rising star alphonso davis... and when old man boateng had to leave limping in came süle no problem... i was worried when this happened but defense actually improved. btw, leroy sané is coming to bayern next season (well, he’s already there).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|