View Single Post
Old 04.23.2014, 12:07 PM   #50
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
RSD in NYC was washout for me. Next year I won't even make any plans at all around it. I went by Kims at 10:30 and most everything was already gone. (should I have dropped $50 on the YLT Jim Woodring thingy to flip to collector nerds?). I then walked over to Other Music but the line was around the corner and 30 people down the block. When I went back at 3:30 the line was still to the corner. I could have travlled out to the Brooklyn but those stores are way out

This. It's really pissing me off. I got to the first record store at 9:40. AND they didn't have much left....all I really wanted was te nivana. Single.

And especially after the fucking headache with Japan's RSD....I don't want to participate....
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|