View Single Post
Old 09.24.2013, 02:56 PM   #23
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
I've always been fine with the aspect of SY being artists and regular people who made fantastic music but I have a problem with LR and TM's officially promoted output because it sounds so regular and uninspiring, the sort I expect aging rock stars to produce. Of course they have their many side projects which are noisier, wilder, experimental etc, but I don't like most of them and I think the prolific discographies they produce are neatly detached from the impression of themselves as artists they want to give to potential new converts on their official releases. It just all sound and seem so commercial and money-oriented. Well done to Kim for doing something more enjoyable (for me) in her post SY-days.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|