Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 07.10.2021, 08:39 AM   #1616
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Fresh from the press:
Quote:
15:23
For the first time since December 25, more than 10,000 new corona cases have been identified in one day. Between Friday morning and Saturday morning, the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment received 10,345 reports of positive tests. That is nine times as many as last Saturday's number.

I just went to the supermarket, some staff is wearing masks, but customers are not required so noone does (including myself actually). I thought there would have been restrictions already but apparently not ...
I have my first vaccine as well and the second in two weeks.

The estimation by government is that every adult (who wants it) is vaccinated by the end of August and all children of 12 and older by September. So with that we are on track compared with other countries, but we've lowered the barriers perhaps too early and too drastically.

What also wasn't mentioned in the article is that a lot of kids went on holiday to Spain or elsewhere and got infected there.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|