View Single Post
Old 06.08.2019, 05:51 AM   #36924
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
hey d.sound just checking in to offer my utmost congrats and happiness in you finding yourself. that you've made it to where you're at is a testament to your strength, and you should be so proud of that. I've had a number of friends who have transitioned and while it was arduous for them of course, seeing them reach this stage that you've reached is always such a beautiful, humbling thing. it's so difficult to comprehend how one can be made to go through life with this sense of corporeal detachment that you've been made to feel, especially when we attach so much of ourselves to the physical, so I'm sure that to finally be able to have some control over yourself must be one of the most beautiful sensations possible, for which I have so much respect.

it's really beautiful to see that on a board that's devolved into a bit of a cesspit of late that moments of real light can continue to come through, and of course all the best for the future!

this part of the board has ALWAYS been a giant cesspit... ,

but very well said. yeah...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|