View Single Post
Old 03.13.2019, 10:20 AM   #2524
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I revisited the show a couple years ago. Season 2 dragsquite a bit, but season 1 is a gut-punch of awesomeness, hilarity and utter fucking horror straight through.

By season 3, do you mean “The Retuen”? Because I still haven’t seen that.
Yes, I meant The Return. It's quite different but great in its own right. I think of it as more of a reflection on Twin Peaks (the show in and of itself including the hype and the fan base etc.) than a sheer continuation of it. And Lynch apparently got to have more of a say in it, it shows. Yeah, Season 1 is great, Season 2 was a bit uneven if I remember correctly - some great episodes but also a few plot lines and interjections that went nowhere and were kind of unnecessary. But I'll get back to it soon anyway.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|