View Single Post
Old 05.18.2016, 12:09 PM   #190
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
^ A cursory listened has been most interesting. Can't wait to dig in deeper tomorrow. Here and there I'm reminded of Nick Cave, with some great idiosyncratic twists thrown in. Yeah, gonna play the shit out of this.
Hey! If you were reffering to the live playlist I posted, first of all I'm sooo glad you listened/liked it, try also to the "proper" album (with "full lineup") most of those songs are from, https://kleinkief.bandcamp.com/album/fukushima . That show was set up with a bit less "oomph" (no bass, stripped down drums, etc). I love that band. Started out in mid 90's with a couple nois-ish albums (somewhat "sy-esque", to some deegree) and then with every release were able to come up with something new/different in their stile, with more oniric/psychedelic/almost "prog" approach here and there. So, yeah, listen to everything. Ahahaha.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|