View Single Post
Old 09.15.2015, 08:22 AM   #891
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SEASON 4 -- Now that I've had a few years to get over the differences between this and the others, I can really appreciate how this fits together like a brilliant jigsaw puzzle. And like jigsaw puzzles, some patches are more interesting than others, but it's the whole that's the thing. This season is pretty mindblowing.

Plus there's a bunch of jokes I missed the first time around, like in a Buster episode when he's having an ambiguous relationship with Lucille 2--she's coming on to him for sex, he thinks she's talking about food. He gets frustrated and says, "Is this another one of those nights where nothing is as it seems and there's no creampie for dessert?"
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|