Thread: drug test.
View Single Post
Old 12.04.2007, 04:57 PM   #42
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Seems she cannot remember my deleted post all that well.

In that deleted post, I wrote specifically that even one drop of bleach from an eyedropper is too much bleach. And that it will indeed fuck up the test and bring an inconclusive result.

Didn't you read that this is a test they are purchasing themselves?

Why would they want to fuck up the test?

What would be the point in that?

I know how to beat tests. I've beaten them.
I've beaten supervised tests where one screw-up meant a possible penalty of confinement.

And the method I know should be easy to do if the test isn't supervised.

Although, I think anyone that doesn't know how to beat a test probably has no business in doing drugs in the first place and thus I've removed all traces of the simple procedure from this thread.
never mind the fact that i was talking in general and not on a home test, NOR was i referring to your deleted post, which i never saw to begin with. i don't really give a shit about being able to pass or beat it or whatever the fuck because i have no need to.